Attend Disney Merriest Nites at Disneyland Park? Six Tips to Make Ticket Holders Have a Merry Good Time!
With the Disneyland Resort vacation starting November 12, the countdown to the all-new Disney Merriest Nites event is also on! For those of you who have purchased tickets for this new special event coming to Disneyland on certain nights in November and December, I wanted to share some tips to help you get the most out of your experience!
1. Get there early and play in Disneyland Park!
A ticket for Disney Merriest Nites * gives you access to Disneyland Park from 5 p.m. on event nights, three hours before the official start of the event. Be sure to take advantage of the prep time before the party starts at 8 p.m. to enjoy seasonal entertainment, decor and favorite attractions!
2. Plan to attend the six themed parties!
With all the exciting new offers especially for Disney Merriest Nites revelers, we know you’ll want to see it all and do it all! A little planning ahead will help you get the most out of all the “six parties in one” during the event. Here’s a sample of what you can expect to see and do:
- Victorian themed party on Main Street, USA – Visit party host Mickey Mouse, enjoy the merry holly carols and even join Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy and their friends for Christmas carols, Muppet antics and some chickens
- Feliz Navidad Party in Frontierland – Sing, dance and enjoy a happy fiesta with Miguel from the Disney • Pixar movie, “Coco”
- New Orleans Vacations in New Orleans Square – Join Tiana for garlands and tunes, which includes a Holiday Jazz Cruise on the Mark Twain Riverboat
- “Frozen” themed party at Fantasyland – Enjoy a flurry of festivities with Elsa at this winter celebration – you might even spot Anna and Olaf too
- Tropical party at Adventureland – Enjoy a tropical party with Lilo and Stitch
- Tomorrowland Party at Tomorrowland -Take your vacation to new heights as you party with Buzz Lightyear while a DJ plays fun tunes
3. Treat yourself the night away with festive treats created especially for Disney Merriest Nites
In addition to all of the amazing treats and treats that have been created for this year’s holiday season around the resort (more on that, coming soon!), Disney Chefs have also curated over 20 specialty items just for Disney Merriest. Nites! Each of the six parties will have food and drink themed specific to that party available to you.
Savory dishes include the Andouille Sausage Po ‘Boy at the French Market and the Thanksgiving Leftover Burger at the Galactic Grill. For a sweet treat, you’ll want to grab the Sipping Chocolate with Dipping Waffle at the Jolly Holiday Bakery Café or maybe the Christmas Churro drizzled with Dulce de Leche at the Hub Churro Cart on Main Street, USA. Other Disney Merriest Nites items include The Tropical Hideaway’s Paradise Party Float, Remember Me Cinnamon Fry Bread at Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante, and Red Rose Taverne’s Frozen Flurry. No matter how you choose to treat yourself, feasting on these festive foods will be a highlight of your experience!
And don’t forget to take advantage of the mobile meal ordering on the Disneyland app **; Anticipate and save time!
4. Bring home the holiday magic with Disney Merriest Nites event merchandise
Party wear, a limited edition tumbler and pin commemorating the very first Disney Merriest Nites event will be available for purchase inside Star wars Launch bay at Tomorrowland. The mobile waitlist system can be used as the quantities of Disney Merriest Nites merchandise are limited. If the mobile waitlist is enabled, you can add your name and phone number and receive an SMS when it’s your turn to enter Launch Bay to check these items! In addition to event-specific merchandise, many other seasonal products will also be available for purchase at certain locations around Disneyland Park during the event.
5. Capture all your memories with Disney PhotoPass photographers
As a reminder, access to unlimited Disney PhotoPass *** digital downloads of your Disney Merriest Nites experience is included with your ticket! This means that Disney PhotoPass photographers will be available to take your photos at multiple locations, including iconic locations like Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle and the 18-foot-tall Christmas tree on Main Street, United States
Plus, each of the six parties will have their own themed photo backdrop designed by artists previously seen at the WonderGround Gallery in the Downtown Disney neighborhood.
6. Take advantage of some attractions with shorter waiting times
With your Disney Merriest Nites ticket, you will be able to browse some attractions in Disneyland Park with less waiting time, due to the limited number of guests attending the event. Featured **** attractions available during the event will include two seasonal favorites, Haunted Mansion Holiday and “it’s a small world” Holiday.
And don’t forget – you can also enjoy a special nighttime viewing of the “A Christmas Fantasy” parade at 9:30 PM!
If you’ve got your tickets, we hope you’re as excited as we are to experience the all-new Disney Merriest Nites after-hours event! Which party are you planning to visit first?