Walt disney world once again offers a tradition of vacationing at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground, giving guests the option of taking a horse-drawn ‘sleigh’ throughout the resort.
What is happening:
- Holiday sleigh rides are back for the holiday season at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground.
- From December 1 and some evenings through December 30, guests can board a “sleigh” for a 25-minute ride through Fort Wilderness. The cars can accommodate up to four adults or two adults and three small children.
- Guests will meet their cars at the new Tri-Circle-D Ranch near the Settlement Bus Depot at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground. Due to the sprawling size of the resort, guests on this experience should allow for an hour of transportation through the resort and campground as they will need to park at the main entrance to Fort Wilderness and use internal bus transportation to get to the Settlement Bus Depot.
- Each horse-drawn sleigh ride will cost $ 75 and reservations can be made in advance by calling 407-WDW-PLAY (407-939-7529).
- Holiday sleigh rides are currently the only carriage rides at Walt Disney World that will be offered. Horse-drawn carriage rides are scheduled to resume in January 2022 at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground, and in February 2022 at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all the planning of your trip to Walt Disney World