Walt Disney World Resort offers festive fall entertainment for the whole family
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida., August 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Fall family fun is brewing throughout Walt Disney World Resort. This year, there are so many ways to celebrate fall and Halloween with new flavors, sights and experiences, plus the return of fan-favorite events.
Here’s a look at the festive fall offerings guests can enjoy through Walt Disney World:
Haunting Halloween festivities begin with Mickey’s not-so-spooky Halloween party
The return of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party kicks off a fun-filled fall at Walt Disney World Resort. The special ticket event is offered at Magic Kingdom park on select nights from Aug 12 to Oct 31 after normal park hours from 7 p.m. to midnight.
- Guests can dress up in their happiest or most haunted Halloween costumes to get into the spirit of the season!
- Terrifyingly fun entertainment abounds in “Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade,” the “Hocus Pocus “Villain Spelltacular” Stage Show Featuring The Sanderson Sisters and “Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular” Nighttime Extravaganza Hosted by Jack Skellingtonfeaturing fireworks, projections, iconic Disney characters and more.
- New for 2022, revelers waiting for “Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade” can “stand out” and dance all the way to Main Street UNITED STATESwith a very impressive 90s team led by Max Goof in Powerline cosplay – his favorite pop superstar!
- Also new this year, guests can join the zombies and cheerleaders at the ZOM-BEATZ BASH! as they BAMM to music inspired by the Disney Channel original ZOMBIES movies.
- Several classic Magic Kingdom attractions will be costumed for Halloween, including Mad Tea Party, Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion, and Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor.
- Guests can make their way through the park and feast on delicious treats like SKITTLES, SNICKERS and M&M’s.
- The craziest snacks of the season with specially themed treats for fall and Halloween are available to enjoy throughout the park.
- Guests can even take the souvenirs home with an event-exclusive photo experience, plus a reusable bag and commemorative print that all guests will receive to complete Halloween specials.
Immersive Fall Festive Scenery at Magic Kingdom Park
What would Halloween be without a little Disney magic? Summer turns into spooky season with a festive fall setting at Magic Kingdom park. You can walk down Main Street, UNITED STATES where pumpkins and scarecrows are seemingly everywhere and Disney characters are dressed in their best Halloween costumes. Shops are adorned with fall foliage and garlands, and there are plenty of pumpkin-spiced tricks and treats that make the season even more magical at this Walt Disney World theme park. Guests can enjoy festive fall decor From August 9 to October 31 and other fall-themed offerings at select Walt Disney World Resort locations.
Enjoy global flavors at the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival presented by CORKCICLE
Until November 19, guests can sip, savor and rehearse on six continents at the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival presented by CORKCICLE. The festival offers new experiences for foodies and families in “World’s Most Magical Celebration” honoring Walt Disney World Resort 50e Anniversary.
- Over 25 festival food and wine markets located throughout EPCOT celebrate the best in global food and drink.
- This year, Disney’s creative culinary teams have come up with unique dishes since almost a third of the menu proposals are new.
- Guests can enjoy live musical performances at the America Gardens Theater as part of the Eat to the Beat Concert Series presented by Florida Blue Medicare. Internationally acclaimed artists perform Friday through Monday, and local bands rock the house Tuesday through Thursday.
- New this year! Of Sept. 29-Oct. 31 (or while supplies last), special Halloween fun for the whole family is available in Pluto’s Pumpkin Pursuit. With the purchase of a map and stickers, guests can search EPCOT for hidden Disney character-themed decorative pumpkins. Whether or not they search for the pumpkins, guests can return their cards to redemption spots throughout the park to receive a souvenir of the festival.
Race into Fall with the Disney Wine & Dine Half-Marathon Weekend
On 2022-23 CourseDisney shopping season kicks off November 3-6 with the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend presented by Shokz. The popular race weekend includes a 5K, 10K and half-marathon, as well as the Disney Two Course Challenge (10K and half-marathon) and Post-Race Party.
- Guests can experience the mix of music, stories and culinary delights found at the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival and the Walt Disney World Resort 50th Anniversary Celebration.
- The weekend includes a coconuttheme 5Ka Raya and the last dragon-theme 10K and a half-marathon celebrating the music and magic of Soul.
- Customers can also experience the CourseDisney Health & Fitness Expo at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, including opportunity to purchase runner merchandise and gadgets.
- Olympic track and field champion and reality TV star Sanya Richards-Ross will be among the thousands of competitors at this year’s race weekend.
- The magical weekend will be capped off with a unique post-race party at the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival. Registration for the Half Marathon and Challenge includes entry to this event after hours. Friends and family can purchase Post-Race Party tickets to join in the celebration with their favorite racers.
- The Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon weekend is the first of four race weekends in the 2022-23 season CourseDisney season. Next is the 30th anniversary of the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend (January 4-8), the 15th anniversary of the Disney Princess Half Marathon weekend (February 23-26), and the CourseDisney Spring Surprise Weekend (April 13-16).
For more information on seasonal experiences across The Most Magical Place on Earth, guests can visit DisneyWorld.com and DisneyParksBlog.com.
SOURCE Walt Disney World Resort